With the help of the Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni, the Agriculture & Natural Resources program has facilities to help keep students connected to the Agriculture Industry. Our current facilities include:
- Agriscience Classroom
- Collaboration Space for students to work on projects
- Aquaculture tank for raising freshwater fish & shrimp
- 13′ x 35′ animal lab. Students raise rabbits, guinea pigs, production animals (dairy heifer, pig, sheep), incubate poultry eggs and then raise those animals out.
- 38′ x 48′ greenhouse. Students raise poinsettias in the fall and bedding plants in the spring.
- 10-acre test plot used for raising corn and soybeans